"Voron's SV8 Tactical Concealment Suit. Used by Voron field operatives to disguise government employees."
- Uniform Description
Voron's SV8 Tactical Concealment Suit (also known as the VR Mozdok Telecom) was a uniform in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction.
The Modzok Telecom's camoflauges consist of two-color combinations. The Yellow gloves do not change in color.
- Default Variation: Blue and Orange.
- Variation 1: Green and Orange.
- Variation 2: Gray and Peach.
- Variation 3: Light Brick Red and White.
- Variation 4: Light Beige and Red-Orange.
- Variation 5: Orange and Blue.
The Gas Mask that Archer and Kestrel uses with this uniform is much bulkier than the VR Vympel's Gas Mask. It is akin in appearance to the Russian Military PMG Gas Mask except the filter is on the right side. The lenses that glow green or red, depending on which operative you play as, stands out in that it is quite big in comparison to the Vympel and the Sonar Goggles used for other uniforms that it can be very revealing in darkness when using it (although Splinter Cell: Conviction uses a monochrome display when unseen, which makes it essentially useless as opposed to the previous four games where the glow from Sam Fisher's goggles were very convenient when it comes to lurking in darker areas.)
This gas mask has a lot of space in the inside which allows for the use of optical devices, so it is quite likely Archer and Kestrel are actually wearing Sonar Goggles in the inside, explaining the Green and Red Glow emitting from the Gas Mask.
This uniform can be modified with up to three pieces of non-standard equipment to better improve operational capability.
Changes in Appearance Armor Upgrades
- Level 1: Right Knee pad.
- Level 2: Right Elbow pad.
- Level 3: Assault Vest.
- Level 1: Harness with two pouches.
- Level 2: Harness only.
- Level 3: Ammo Strap on the left leg.
- Level 1: Harness with two pouches at the middle of the torso.
- Level 2: Portable EMP at the back.
- Level 3: Gadget Strap to the left leg similar in appearance to the pistol strap at the right leg.
- When Archer uses this suit, part of his model will "clip" through the left lens of the suit's gas mask.
- While this outfit is intended for deep cover, enemies will still fire at you on sight.