|Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Aftermath|
|Publication date||October 1, 2013|
|Preceded by||Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist|
Sam Fisher must save one man’s life to save his own country.
Eccentric billionaire Igor Kasperov owns one of the most influential and successful anti-virus software companies in the world. But when the Kremlin orders him to unleash a catastrophic computer virus against the United States, he is forced to flee for his life.
Sam Fisher and Fourth Echelon are charged with finding Kasperov and presenting the American president’s offer for political asylum. Because there are others looking for Kasperov. And the only thing they will offer him is a swift death…
AN ALL-NEW ADVENTURE FEATURING SAM FISHER Based on Ubisoft’s bestselling game, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®
- Sam Fisher
- Anna Grímsdóttir, aka "Grim"
- Isaac Briggs
- Charlie Cole
- Andriy Semyon Kobin
- Victor Anthony Christopher Coste, aka "Vic" (mentioned only)
- Oliver Fenton, aka "Ollie"
- President Patricia Linklater Caldwell
- Colonel Irving Lambert (mentioned only)
- Sarah Fisher (mentioned only)
- Jessica North
- Doctor Evren
- Tobias Linklater (mentioned only)
- Colonel Tom Reed (mentioned only)
- Daniel Robert Sloane-Suarez, aka "Archer" (mentioned only)
- Major Viktoria Kolosov, aka "Snegurochka/The Snow Maiden"
- Mikhail Andreyevitch Loskov, aka "Kestrel"
- Vasily Yenin
- Nadia Kasperov
- Patrik Ruggov, aka "Kannonball"
- Vera, aka "Bab"
- Doctor Nikolai Antsyforov (mentioned only)
- Professor Halitov (mentioned only)
- Major Hamed Rahmani, aka "Abu Jafar Harawi"
- Jolene Bossert
- Prince Al Shammari
- Majid Sadiq (mentioned only)