This page lists features that were shown in pre-release footage or is accessible via game modification but are not available in the final releases.
- Sam's vest appeared to be a dark/olive green. In final release it is black.
- In game files suggest that a flashlight may have been an equippable item.
- The health bar was displayed horizontally.
Splinter Cell: Pandora TomorrowEdit
- The HUD has gone through various changes mostly from the original Splinter Cell's HUD.
- Early demo of the Train mission showed a unseen version of the HUD, using the note and objective updates from the original, also naming Pistol as "FN7".
- The health bar was displayed horizontally in the upper right corner.
- The SC-20K scope HUD was the same as the original though with a different health bar on left.
- A CGI art render showed Sam climbing up a long cloth suggesting that this may have been a planned to feature in the game.
- A GPS was an equitable item, used to point out special locations.
- Early US Embassy mission had you follow a beeping indicator to Shetland, which could be turned off through your OPSAT.
- Three firearms found in game files but not in the final release. The guns are: An A-91 Assault Rifle, Groza Multi-Purpose assault and a UMP.
Splinter Cell: Chaos TheoryEdit
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (version 2)Edit
- Early screenshots showed that the Third Echelon agents may have crossed paths with Sam at Ellsworth. In the final release the agents are not seen while playing as Sam.
- During the Train mission, Enrica would play more of a role sneaking with Sam past guards, as opposed to being boosted over a fence at the beginning of the mission.
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (version 1)Edit
- Sam was seen wearing the Upper Echelon Suit during the Shanghai mission.
Splinter Cell: ConvictionEdit
Splinter Cell: BlacklistEdit
- Mirawa mission was different as seen in the first gameplay trailer.