|Game||Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist|
|Location||New Jersey, USA|
Map Overview Edit
The Silo is an old rustic compound country facility in New Jersey. The compound consists of a Silo storage facility, a loading bay with trucks parked and a abandoned rail-road with some train carts standing still in the complex. One cart has C4 bombs stashed and a plan to attack New York.
- The vent tunnels are the safest point to cross along the silo.
- In the train yard there are plenty of covers along the wall ledges, or by the carts, either above, in and on their ledges.
- The trophy system can be put in the train carts or above.
- In the Silo storage, there is a trench bellow that works as a hiding place.
- Somewhere bellow can the trophy be placed.
- There is a bridge that connects the loading bay and the storage, pipes above can hide the spies.
- Do not use the ledges around frequently as Mercs will be looking above.
- Mercs can climb the train carts via ladders.
- Alter having mercs bellow and higher in the train-yard.
- Place the Intel device in the train carts
- Care when moving into the storage as the spies hide above and lower.
- Careful when moving bellow and through the bridge as spies tend to hang around the ledge or pipes.