Were you looking for the Grand Central Station, the setting this level takes place?
|Prev||JBA HQ - Part 1|
|Game||Splinter Cell: Double Agent|
|Location||Bank Station, New York Underground, USA|
|Date||31 November 2008|
|Depicts||Red Mercury Crisis|
Money Train is the fourth solo campaign level in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Version 2).
Mission Information Edit
Primary Objectives Edit
- JBA: Get the vault codes
- JBA: Get to front of train
- JBA: Disconnect communications system
Opposing Objectives Edit
- Echelon: Leave station chief alive
- JBA: Kill the station chief
Opportunity Objectives Edit
- Echelon: Isolate rear train cars
Mission Overview Edit
JBA operatives Sam Fisher and Enrica Villablanca make their way through the station. Shortly Enrica stays behind at the security station while Sam finds the station chief. Soon, Enrica tells Sam that the station chief is 2 rooms north of him talking to a guard. When Sam reaches the room he finds the station chief finishes talking and leaves the room. Sam then follows the station chief to the control room where he can either kill or knock out the station chief. Sam then gets on board the back of the train just before it leaves. Sam isolates the rear train cars and disables communications so Jamie Washington can change tracks. Lastly, Sam gets to the driver at the front of the train and sends the train crashing. Carson Moss kills the driver and the JBA robs the train.
- Before getting on the back of the train you pass though an area with signs that reads "Town Hall", in real world the signs say "City Hall".
- The station chief gives you the wrong door code when interrogated. The correct code is on the computer.