A hospital has been attacked in a Hesbollah-controlled district of Lebanon.
Map Overview Edit
The hospital is a relinquished establishment that has been recently attacked, resulting to parts of the upper building to turn into a wreck. No civilian occupation is seen, only that most of the equipment and ambulances are left with a couple of corpses. There are three sections to cover, The main lobby with balconies above and a rooftop where the Spies are inserted. The wrecked rooms where destruction has turned this place apart, and the mortuary covered by hallways. Spies came to extract information about the incident.
- Spies start from the rooftop, careful where you insert yourself by rappelling bellow as chances are you are going to get shot by merc on the way down.
- Best idea is to have invisibility cloak or a smoke/flash grenade
- The entrance hall has covers around the balconies, inside small rooms and the hanging covers around.
- The ceilings on the hallways are the most safest ways in traversing around the hospital.
- In the morgue, there are tight spaces for spies to slip in and out of the room.
- The spies insert themselves through rappelling in the roof by the lobby. Have a watcher for above.
- Careful when walking through the halls above as chances are you are going to get killed from above the ceiling holes.
- Keep looking above the ceiling with RFD vision to spot movement with electronic use.
- The morgue and wrecked room is the best places to use the Intel Device.