Were you looking for the JBA Headquarters, the setting this level takes place?
|JBA HQ - Part 1|
|Game||Splinter Cell: Double Agent|
|Location||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America|
|Date||20 November 2008|
|Depicts||Red Mercury Crisis|
JBA Headquarters - Part 1 is the third solo campaign level in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Version 2). Sam Fisher, working as a double agent, infiltrates John Brown's Army and must complete objectives for Third Echelon as he works undercover in the JBA Headquarters.
Mission Information Edit
Primary Objectives Edit
- Echelon: Adjust four fuse boxes
- Echelon: Access JBA's server
- Echelon: Return to public area
Opposing Objectives Edit
- Echelon: Send information to Lambert about Cole Yeagher
- JBA: Send information to Emile about Cole Yeagher
Opportunity Objectives Edit
- Echelon: Scan Enrica's fingerprints
- JBA: Plant false cover information
Mission Overview Edit
Sam Fisher was accepted into John Brown's Army after he helped Jamie Washington escape from Ellsworth Federal Penitentiary and return to the JBA's headquarters. After being accommodated, Fisher is able to enter into the JBA's restricted area and contact Third Echelon Director Irving Lambert. Lambert tells Fisher that his primary objective is to adjust four fuse boxes (located on the roof, near the entrance, on the docks, and in the warehouse) so the NSA can gather intelligence and keep tabs on what is happening inside.
After Fisher completed this, Lambert asked Fisher to access the server on the second floor to send a link to Fort Meade. This server also contained an email from Cole Yeagher to Massoud Ibn Yussif, which confirms that Yeagher betrayed the JBA. Fisher can either send this letter to the JBA leader Emile Dufraisne, resulting in Yeagher's death, or to send the email to Third Echelon, allowing them to pick up Yeagher for interrogation. Fisher's opportunity objectives included scanning Enrica Villablanca's fingerprints for the NSA and accessing Carson Moss' computer to prop up Fisher's cover for the JBA.
- The SC-303 Compact Launcher first appears in this mission, and is only appears in the two JBA HQ missions.
- Carson Moss appears in this level patrolling around the warehouse section and can be knocked out or bypassed. He reacts the same as the normal JBA guards that patrol the level.
- Enrica's fingerprints can be scanned where her room is located; on her computer keyboard and around her room.
- An email from a computer in the warehouse indicates that they have located an entrance going to the underneath the JBA HQ. Which is later,used by Sam in the JBA HQ Part 2 mission.