Were you looking for the Cruise Ship the setting this level takes place?
|Game||Splinter Cell: Double Agent|
|Date||11 December 2008|
|Depicts||Red Mercury Crisis|
Cozumel is the fifth solo campaign level in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Version 2). Sam Fisher and Enrica are aboard a honeymoon cruise ship off the coast of Cozumel, Mexico, under orders of Emile to test a sample of Red Mercury.
Mission Information Edit
Primary Objectives Edit
- JBA: Help Enrica install comm relay
- JBA: Help Enrica reach the comm room
- JBA: Recover the bomb
- JBA: Deliver the bomb and help Enrica reach the fuel tank
- JBA: Extract via service boat
Opposing Objectives Edit
- Echelon: Disable Enrica's cell phone
- JBA: Protect Enrica's cell phone
Opportunity Objectives Edit
- Echelon: Obtain passenger manifesto
- Echelon: Disable ships engine
- Echelon: Delete camera records
Mission Overview Edit
- Mexican police aboard the ship carry XM29 OICW rifles on the PS2 version, while they carry AK-47s on the XBOX.