The Co-op Challenges are cooperative challenges that can be completed either solo, or with one or two other players. Some challenges require teamwork and cooperation to complete, while others pit player against player in a race towards completing opposing objectives. Co-op Challenges can be completed either offline, LAN, or through online (Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, etc.). When a Co-op Challenge is completed, the player will be given a score depending on their performance during the game session and, if they qualify, will be granted a bronze, silver or gold metal.
- Training Course - Tutorial Challenge. Play a 1-on-1 game against a bot. Download and secure a complete file within the time limit.
- Files Race - Team Challenge. Download and secure as many complete files for your team within the time limit.
- Maximum Percentage - Team Challenge. Download as much data as possible within the time limit. No need to download complete files or to secure them.
- 25% Max - Team Challenge. Download and secure two files for your team with the time limit Every objective will only deliver 25% of a complete file.
- Double Agent - Individual Challenge. Play against bots and also against other Spies. Download and achieve two files to achieve the mission.
- Best Agent - Individual Challenge. Download as much data as possible within the time limit. No need to download complete files or to secure them. Remember: you're competing against other Spies.