|Game||Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist|
|Location||Cartagena De Indias, Colombia|
In the wake of a street festival gone wrong, 4th Echelon agents are dispatched to recover evidence of drug transfer payments.
Map overview Edit
The location is a part of a street in Colombia consisting three parts, the road to a plaza surrounded by buildings and crashed cars, a two floor mansion and a garage designed like a barn filled with sports cars. There are road blocks covering the edges of the map and sirens are heard on the background. There was festival going on in these parts until there was an attack resulting some Colombian Mafia to be killed. Fourth Echelon is sent to find any proof of transaction and the products.
- There are plenty of buildings with balconies suitable to snipe mercs or performing death from above kills.
- It's suitable to have the Trophy device handy in the buildings to stop flying grenades and UAV drones.
- While hacking in the mansion, it's best to stick on the very back or at least let the mercs flanks towards it.
- Be on the lookout for mercs surrounding the garage with point entrances bellow or by the side via ladder to the second floor.
- The mansion garden covering both the Garage and the building itself has multiple covers around the cars, crates and in the fountain.
- Avoid sticking on the walls near balconies as spies can perform death from above.
- Parallel to that, do not stick near the balconies in the buildings or the mansion.
- Position your teammates on higher ground to pick the spies inside buildings and balconies.
- The barn is small enough to the track them easily with an Intel device.