Bullet Boxes in the Splinter Cell series are items that can be picked up, giving the player more ammunition. There are two types of Bullet Boxes, one type carries only 5.56mm ammunition for the SC-20k, and the second type holds only 5.72mm ammunition for the Five-SeveN. They appeared in every game until Splinter Cell: Conviction, where they are replaced with Weapon Stashes that refill all types of ammunition the player may be carrying. In addition, any dropped weapons from an enemy replenish bullets.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
- Only 5.56mm and 5.72mm ammunition appear in the games as an item that can be picked up.