Binoculars are a pair of optical telescopes used for seeing long distances. The maximum range, along with other features, depends on the type of binocular and the conditions of the environment.
Binoculars use two symmetric optical telescopes to provide long-distance view to the user, allowing them to see greater distances. Binoculars are fitted with an adjustable zoom and, in some cases, can also be used with both night vision or thermal vision modes.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Version 1)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (Ps2/Gamecube ver.)
- Binoculars were later replaced with the EEV in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. The EEV functioned similar to the binoculars, however, it's able to do much more such as record voice samples and scan electrical devices.
- Both Sam Fisher and even some enemies have access to binoculars in the campaign mode of Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Spies have access to binoculars as well in Spies vs Mercs as well.
- In Pandora Tomorrow, the Binoculars has the reticle found in Russian optics, most likely from PSO-1.